Reflexology is the practicing of manipulating certain points on the feet, hands and face to affect positive change in the body. The organs, glands and bones are mapped out on each of these parts.
Reflexologist view the hands and feet as mirrors of the body. Reflexology is not a substitute for medical care but may be used as a compliment to any type of medical approach or therapy.
Reflexology may be incorporated into an overall healthy lifestyle.
Benefits of reflexology :
- Reduces stress
- Induces relaxation
- Many find it to be more relaxing than traditional massage
- Improves circulation , which allows the body to receive the nutrients carried in blood and eliminates the waste products produced by the body more efficiently
- Assists the body in the removal of toxins, encouraging the health of the lymphatic system and the digestive system
- Helps promote a healthy weight by balancing the digestive system
- Revitalizes energy; it opens the pathways to increase energy levels, renewing us
- Benefits are felt immediately and for several days after treatment.
- Clients remain fully clothed; some clients may feel more comfortable with treatments restricted to hands and feet
Charity Parrott and Sheri Knapp are currently enrolled in a certification program for reflexology. During this process, a student rate of $30 per treatment (1 hour) is available. After certification requirements are fully met, reflexology treatments will be $65 per hour. If you are interested in receiving this treatment and supporting our training, please use online scheduling to book your appointment. We look forward to hearing from you and helping your live a more balanced life.